Construction & Renovation
Since its inception in 2015, the NE Cabinet construction team has completed over 50 renovation projects ranging from residential home remodels to an extensive 200,000+ square-foot commercial restoration of a former leather mill!
Residential Remodeling & Construction:
- Designed & executed $10 million+ of residential kitchen/bath/addition renovation projects from start to finish
- 5 real estate development projects – scope of work spanning from home purchase, full-home remodel, to resale in less than 12 months per property.
- Purchased and rehabilitated 210,000 square-foot mill building in Peabody, MA (Mills 58) over a span of 3 years, taking 19th century building from deterioration to a landmark destination of Peabody.
- Purchased and rehabilitated 100,000+ square-foot industrial space (former King Calipers) in Peabody, MA, converting it into 7+ individual commercial suites.
- Purchased and currently rehabilitating historic 2 Washington St. Peabody mansion, transforming it into a Tavern/Speakeasy/Inn, keeping intact historical elements.
- Provided Interior design of 60-unit apartment building in Lowell, MA
- Provided Interior design and construction of 55-unit apartment complex in Natick, MA
Getting Started with NE Cabinet Construction
Starting your renovation project has never been easier – all we need are some initial details about your project. Our lead contractor will then reach out to schedule a visit to your property to scope out your specific project, budget and timeline. We will then provide an in-depth overview of the estimated process, turnaround time and price. Once your project details are finalized and agreed upon, the NE Cabinet construction team will get to work creating the space of your dreams!
Please complete the form to give us some details about your project and one of our lead contractors will be in touch.
We look forward to working with you!
"*" indicates required fields